Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's 5am and everyone is wide awake!

Some of you might brave the each morning at 5am, but Daniel and I do not. Daniel sometimes has to get up on Sunday mornings at 4:30am to go to church and set up all the sound equipment, but not today. Today we are wide awake due to pure excitement. My mind is racing thinking about all the details that are in place. My body is excited and I'm proud that I got 6 hours of sleep because TODAY IS CD RELEASE CONCERT DAY!!!! I called Melanie yesterday- a little bummed that Daniel and I didn't get to hang out with our two best couple friends in Nashville- but mainly excited that we were going to have a rocking concert tonight. I was giddy with excitement.

List in my head right now:
Attend church
After church- set up tables and get merch out of our cars
Go home and eat lunch
3:00 Set up merch tables
5:00 Train merch volunteers (make list of comp t-shirts)
6:00 Start time
6:05 Take sign-up list and prizes backstage for drawing

Eeeeekkkkkk!!! I'm so super duper excited. I can't wait!!!
Hope to see you there!!!! (Rossview High School- 6pm)

No comments: