Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Doss Family Fundraiser

We are embarking on our second adoption as a family
and our 1st fundraiser! 

Bracelets are $10 each and say "blessed." as shown below.


You can choose from these band color options: 
SOLD OUT!!! THANKS SO MUCH!


To order:
*Tell me how many you would like to order and band color choice (either in the comments section here or by email at dossfamilyadoption@gmail.com)
*Include your shipping address. (My comments are moderated so it will not be posted online.)
*Mail me a check or pay via the paypal button on the top left of this blog. (Tax & Shipping are included)

I will process your order once I receive your check or pay pal confirmation- bracelets have been ordered, but may take a few weeks to arrive. Feel free to spread the word. Thanks for blessing our family and helping our dreams come true!



No comments: