Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hold On by Manny Doss

Manny and I made the 8 hour trek to Tennessee to visit family recently.
We had lots of time in the car to listen to music and sing songs, which is one of Manny's favorite things to do.

One of the songs that Manny belted out from the back seat was a song my husband had written a few years ago called Hold On.


This song was very special to us as an encouragement from God when we were going through years of infertility and then our first adoption journey to find Manny. I was overwhelmed to the point of tears hearing my son, whom we were waiting for, actually singing the words: "You may not see it and you may not feel it but I'm holding you tightly."


God is still holding us tightly even as we wrap our arms physically around our son. God is with us and He is in control as we move forward with our next adoption as well! 


Daniel's music can be found at http://danieldossband.com/

No comments: