Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kinda Feels Like Dating

We met our favorite birthmom over the phone. It was a three way call. Now I have her phone number and can call her anytime. I stare at the phone and want to call her, but don't really know what to say. I don't want to call too much or too soon. I want to get to know her, but don't want to scare her away or be too overwhelming.

Does that kinda sound like dating?

We were supposed to meet our favorite birthmom tomorrow in person, but plans have changed and she is going to meet with our lawyer on her own. She just wasn't ready to meet us yet. **I'll have to say I was a little nervous about meeting her too. All the "what if's" kept popping into my head. So we will continue to chat on the phone and get to know each other a little better.

Will she ever know that in this short amount of time I've known her I've prayed for her so very much? (She is a Christian- FYI) I plan on trying to call her today so please pray that that goes well. She is so fun to talk to and I pray I can be a friend and listening ear to her.

No comments: