Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I made a ticker

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker


I usually look at all these cute little tickers and think...man I wish I had one of those. My friend Betsy said they had them for adoption. I still didn't think I'd find one that would fit my blog because we have no idea when a baby will join our family. Luckily they have these cute little tickers that count up- from the time we began the process, instead of counting down to the arrival of the baby! How cool is that. Every other day I get blown away thinking about the baby that God is going to place in our family. Is he/she growing in someone else's tummy right now? Is he/she causing strife, tears within a family? Are they struggling to decide what to do with this precious little one that God has predestined to live within our home? What will the holidays bring for our little one? Will it be their beginning? Will it be a turning point when the birth parents have to tell their family that they are expecting? Ahhhh. All the possibilities. This is absolutely the best surprise that God could ever give us and I can't wait to see all the details unfold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what God has in store for your new baby! I can't wait to be an aunt to that sweet boy or girl!

I Have Been Blessed said...

Praying, praying. I want to be an "honorary aunt"....counting the days with you. Treating you all to your first portrait session at Barbies!!!!

OKeedokey said...

Awwww, I can't wait either. I LOVE that you found the perfect ticker while you wait. I pray the wait won't be too long, but it will be God's perfect timing.