Friday, September 05, 2008

Hold On

Have you heard the song Hold On by the Daniel Doss Band? It's one of my favorites! They are starting a new campaign to hear people's "Hold On" stories. If you have heard the song and it ministered to you go to www.danieldossband.com and write a brief message.

The song is a message from God saying Hold On-

You may not see it, you may not feel it
But I’m holding you tightly
Your spirit is near me

Hold on, hold on
It will not be long till it’s all over
Hold on, hold on
Lay your weary head upon my shoulder



It has been a great comfort to me and a great reminder that no matter what life's circumstances bring God is holding us and there with us the whole time. What a great picture of our loving Heavenly Father! So help spread the word and go share your "Hold On" story! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is my favorite song on the CD, so encouraging during those down times!