Friday, August 13, 2010

I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas!

Manny sure does like to eat!

So far he has eaten green beans, green peas, squash, carrots, rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, bananas, applesauce, peaches, prunes, pears, avocados, and sweet potatoes.

He will gobble down anything I give him and we usually end up with a big mess. My favorite thing is to watch him take the first bite. He usually makes a terrible face no matter what you put in his mouth. I guess it's like he's trying to decide what the main course is for the day.

I'm pretty sure this main course was a squished up avocado.

Lately almost anything can make it's way to Manny's mouth. Especially teething toys. When I look closely in his mouth I can see a couple of bottom teeth making their way up to the gums. He has seemed like his gums have been bothering him a little lately, but nothing too severe.



And every now and then he likes to munch on frog legs. Sorry I couldn't resist. :)

No comments: