Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from VACATION

We are back!!! Refreshed and ready to roll. We had a great time....in Jamacia....and I still have Reggae tunes running through my head. Here are some of my favorite pics.



Outside our room ready for dinner.



Melanie and Tony Hill came with us and we had lots of fun hanging out.



Dinner the last night.



The last night we ate at a Japanese restaurant and it was great. We had lots of fun with the cook Shorne....not Shawn....yeah! He liked to sing while he cooked- and made us sing for our supper.

*My favorite thing to do was Snorkeling. I LOVED it! Poor Daniel couldn't regress from his musical training that has taught him to breathe through his nose and mouth at the same time.

It's good to be home. I have a list of things to do and one of them consists of finding a job. I'm going to be going the substitute teaching route for now, but am also keeping my eyes and ears open for something (anything) that is out there. Any type of secretary/receptionist position maybe....so if any of you know of any job openings out there (in Clarksville) keep me in mind. :)

later,
Emily

3 comments:

I Have Been Blessed said...

You went to Jamaica and I went to Alex Bay, NY.....we should have traded vacation spots. Sounds like a GREAT getaway! Praying for you....Sarah emailed, she is going to call you...or feel free to contact her first.

Lauren said...

Ooh, we went to Jamaica for our honeymoon. 9 years ago. I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

Onechurch at exit 1 is looking for an office manager.