Thursday, April 03, 2008

Waiting

I find myself waiting a lot on tour. We get up and get rolling about 8:30 or 9am and then we don't crash until about 2am. That would make for an extremely long day. I've found that I have to pace myself. I can't go go go all day long and then be very effective at the concert that night. I have to save up some of energy for then. I've gotten everything set up this morning and am waiting to get ready. I have a few quiet moments and a really nice couch so I'm taking advantage of it.
We've heard that ticket sales aren't that good tonight, which is a bummer. I'm still hoping for a good response to World Vision though.
We are in Emporia, KS.
It's really flat here. And it's a dreary day.

Here are some pics from another venue where we was also waiting....





That's Derek who plays guitar and Bryan who plays bass guitar.



That's Joe the drummer.



That's me! :)



This is Joe's drawing of the Daniel Doss Band. I was impressed. This was one that he did when we were waiting at an old high school that is now used as a community center.

No comments: