Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jacksonville, FL

Last week we attended a Jacksonville Sun's Baseball game. The concert was the post game show. They had a skybox reserved for us. This was the first time I'd ever been in a skybox and it was soooo cool. The view was great and they had popcorn and drinks there for us. We got to walk around the area around the hotel and it was really nice. I would love to go back to Jacksonville, FL and stay a little longer. Especially at night the city lights up. I should have taken a picture of that. The bridge was one color the building had other colors, very beautiful. Here are a couple of pics thanks to Bryan. One is the view from our hotel room and the other is of the field while the guys were warming up. Did I mention that I'm now a baseball fan? We've had two very fun experiences regarding baseball and I think I'm now a fan. We got to go to the Sun's office and everything was decked out baseball.

No comments: