Thursday, August 05, 2010

Big Weekend Plans

We got a phone call yesterday that the Doss's are coming for a visit tomorrow!!! We are so excited.

We had actually planned to have a babysitter on Saturday so that we could go to a wedding of two of our community group members. And we had also worked it out so that we could both get haircuts on Saturday. (Side note- I never would have imagined how hard it is to get a haircut once you have kids. Maybe cause Daniel's schedule is so random, but it is hard to squeeze in something which used to be so simple. A haircut.)

So back to the haircut. I'm going to do something majorly different. I hate my current hairstyle. I've been "letting it grow out" for some odd reason. I don't like how it looks, but I don't have to get it cut as often. It all started last winter when I was cold and though having longer hair would help....now my hair is longer than it's been in forever and it's getting on my nerves.

I rarely fix it because it takes so long. I'm hoping for a cute spunky style that is quick and easy. I hope Saturday's haircut does not disappoint. I was even thinking about getting hi-lights, but am re-thinking that at the moment. I was going to post a before pic, but that means I have to fix my hair and I just don't have time right now. ;)


Gotta get things ready for our guests. Whew hew!

2 comments:

Bullock Family said...

Must see new hair!!!!!!!!

dgsandbjsmom said...

I feel you about trying to get a haircut. I finally find a nice lady out in the country (actually basically the sticks). Yes, it is a 30 minute drive one way but she has a room full of toys so the kids can play while Mommy gets her hair cut. She also cuts the kids hair too. I still only go every 4-6 months though.