Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sunday School Curriculum

If your church uses the Lifeway Sunday School Curriculum for youth then check out this past weeks lesson. There was an add or promo about the Daniel Doss Band. I haven't seen it yet, but have heard about it.

I remember being in the youth group and having those magazine looking books that were our Sunday School books. I'm so thankful for good Sunday School teachers through the years. Mrs. Kitten Parker was one of the best. She loved the Bible and made me want to love it too. She knew the Bible and made me want to know it too. She would get so excited about end times and prophecy. I'm so thankful that she invested in our lives. I'll never forget going through the book of Esther and her unpacking it for us. Our class was small, but she would always come prepared to share the Word with us, for that I am so thankful.

No comments: