Saturday, May 05, 2007

resignation

I resigned from my job this week. This was a major decision, because I love what I do.
I'm stepping out on faith that this new journey is what God wants me to do. Please pray for all the details of me joining Daniel in this ministry of touring/traveling with the band. It all sounds like fun, but the reality will be hard work and grueling nights. Please pray that God would prepare me for this next step and that all the details of my job would work out. I don't know my responsibilities yet and I do love to know details and plan ahead. thanks, Emily

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Praying for you, Emily! It sounds like God has some exciting things in store for you and Daniel!

The Human Jukebox said...

By the way, Amanda was swallowed up by a hole made of sand. Just thought I'd tell you.

Duke