Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're here

Hey Y'all!!!
I'm here in VALPO!!! We have INTERNET! We have an apartment. We are here. OH YEA! Annnnndddddd we can have Suzy here!!! She gets to come live w/ us after next week. :)
So I'm back into the blog world. Our little place is so cozy and nice and lovely.

**I asked for a paint "STIR-ER" (said real southern and drawn out apparently) today in Wal-mart and the lady looked at me funny and had no clue what I was asking for. She finally said, "Do you mean a paint stick?" and gave me a couple freebies. I told her I was from the south and smiled real big. :) I'm representing!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Glad you're there and getting settled in! We miss you here!!!! I've been enjoying all my DDB CDs in the car. The kids are even learning the words!! :) Thanks for the update!