Monday, January 19, 2009

Saving $$$ w/ coupons

Here are the results of my savings:



It may not look like much, but I saved $27.50 at WALGREENS. And I got something called Register Rewards- who knew there was such a thing?!?
***I did thanks to the coupon class I went to with Lori check out her blog www.thecouponconsultant.com.

The register rewards that I got today were for $10 off my next shopping trip. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SAVE EVEN MORE $$$. It's addicting.

So today's totals:
$57.96 worth of products
$30.46 amount I paid
$10.00 off my next visit

YIPPEE!!! The main thing I am trying to do while using coupons is getting things we actually use. I may find a great deal on an item, but if we don't use it already then I don't get it. These are all things we use regularly so I knew I could stock up on these.

What are your money saving tips?

No comments: