I usually just ignore these, but my sweet friend Laura tagged me and I just couldn't say no.
My instructions are that I am to post 6 facts about myself and the tag 6 other people. *I'll let that tag 6 other people go out to anyone who wants to take on the challenge.
1. I hate doing laundry- if there was a machine that would gather up all my dirty clothes and deliver them back to the right hanger/drawer I'd be so tempted to buy it. Don't worry Duke- I'm not going to get a robot. :) I just feel like there is nothing exciting about doing laundry and I can never complete the task- when I go to check it off the list I change clothes and suddenly it's back on my to do list.
2. I love lip gloss, chap stick, lip stick. I have to resist buying more because I already have so much. I love the different flavors, but hate it when I buy one that is sticky. It has to stay on a long time to win the approval test.
3. I love journals- I have tons of them from the past and like to go back and read them periodically. I'm in the market for a new one right now and am torn because I don't want to spend a lot of money on a journal, but still want it to be a nice one. :)
4. I love to make lasagna. It's very yummy- if I say so myself. I end up not making it very often, because there is soooo much of it and it's way too much for Daniel and I. I've made it for as many as 20+ people at the Grace Community Church Core Retreat and it was a hit! Now that I'm thinking about it maybe it would be fun to have some friends over for Lasagna night...hummm.
5. I love having a schedule. Even now with a sporadic job with the Daniel Doss Band- doing all of their merchandise- I love waking up early and getting started with my day. I love routines, but am learning to be more flexible and to go with the flow.
6. I love to go for a walk every morning simply because Suzy- our black lab mix dog- gets so super excited and jumps around. It's as if she knows that when I put my tennis shoes on it's time to go for a walk and she is so pumped. I hate it when I'm just getting ready to go and she starts getting excited and I have to tell her that we're not going on a walk. :(
So here are the rules if I tag you...
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.
I am tagging...all of you!!!