Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pampered Chef Party!!!

My good friend from Grace Community had a Pampered Chef Party tonight. She also had a really cool quesadilla maker (not pampered chef, but still a HIT!) It was sooo good! It's fun to meet new people. Everyone knew Teresa so we all had something in common, and most of us go to the same church, but we didn't all know each other before tonight. I had a lot of fun and the food was excellent.

And we all got to do our share of helping with the fun gadgets that you can get from Pampered Chef. I L.O.V.E PAMPERED CHEF! I have lots of stuff from them because of a Pampered Bride shower I had many moons ago. But of course they have lots of new stuff that was very enticing.

I ended up getting one thing for me and one thing for a friend, but I can now add a few things to my Christmas wish list. Ha!

*I went looking for my camera to post some pics, but I think I left it at her house. man I really wanted to post some pics.....oh well. I'm trying to be better about taking my camera with me- guess I need to be better about making sure it comes home with me too. :)

No comments: