I think I'm in denial that I'm getting older. Don't get me wrong...I love the experience life is giving me and I love how old I am, but there are some things that have taken me by surprise lately.
1. It's time to plan our 10 year reunion.
2. We own a house, have two cars, and a dog.
3. Daniel and I have been married 7 1/2 years!
4. I have adult responsibilities and am able to complete them.
5. THE KARATE KID JUST CAME ON AMC!
**that's the real reason I made this post- Karate Kid is now a classic. WOW-that kinda blew me away! That means I'm a grown up! I wish I had caught it from the beginning so I could have recorded it. It was a fav. of mine growing up.
What were some of your fav. movies that are now classics?