Wednesday, January 03, 2007

UPDATE

Well our house sold with an offer being put on it after 5 days on the market. We were able to move in the weekend after Thanksgiving and everything happened sooo quickly I'm just now catching my breath. I asked God to slow down this process if this was not what He wanted for our lives. Then I read a verse in 2nd Chronicles after Hezekiah purified the Temple in a short amount of time and verse 36 says, "Hezekiah and all the people rejoiced at what God had brought about for his people, because it was done so quickly." I sat back and rejoiced that in our selling the house/moving situation things also happened quickly. Reading that verse was definitely God's gift to me that day because He wanted me to also rejoice in His work in our lives.

I need to say a big big THANK YOU!!! to everyone who came out and helped us move. We totally couldn't have done it on our own.

We are so excited and proud of our beautiful new home. If you are in the area come by and see us....but please call first so I can straighten up....those messy people that lived in our old house moved in with us here too. :) We're trying to kick them out and keep this house nice and clean, but that takes breaking old habits and making new ones. :) Maybe that should be my New Year's Resolution.

No comments: